Thursday 29 April 2010

The spy that loved him

I am glad that I am good friends with my teenage son's older teenage half sister.
I am glad that when I thought something wasn't right with my teenage son I was able to talk to my teenage son's older teenage half sister.
I am glad that my teenage son's older teenage half sister was able to find out loads of stuff about my teenage son's new 'friend'.
I am glad that my teenage son's older teenage half sister was able to tell me everything she found out.
I am glad that I was able to talk my teenage son about the things his older teenage half sister told me.
I am glad that my teenager son's older teenage half sister was able to tell my teenage son that she just cared about him and didn't want him to grow up too quickly and I am glad that she told him she loved him.
I am glad that my teenage son was able to tell his older teenage half sister that he knew and he was able to say thanks and I am glad that he told his sister that he loved her too.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment