Thursday 15 July 2010

Three's a crowd

What with holidays and work we seem to have covered every combination at home the last few weeks; the boyf away, the son away, the boyf and son away, me away, me and the son away. The only combination we haven't tried is leaving the son home alone but I don't think we're quite ready for that one. There was only one night when the boyf and the son were both away. The house felt calm and clean and completely under my control. Maybe it was just the right time of the month or maybe it was because the sun was shining but I'm keen to try that combination again.

While I was away this weekend I received some interesting texts: My son still texted me to ask what he could have for dinner! The boyf texted me on the Sunday night simply saying:

"Can't wait for you to get back. This house needs 3 people. X'

Well, I guess it's nice to feel needed.....Even if it is just to make up the numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment